Just saw this ... another one that I am posting here to try out later on ....
A fun one for those with Kiddies!
* Have kids write their name on a quart-size Ziploc freezer bag with permanent marker.
* Crack 2 eggs (large or extra-large) into the bag (not more than 2) shake to combine them.
* Put out a variety of ingredients such as: cheeses, onion, mushrooms, green pepper, tomato, hash browns, salsa, etc.
* Each kid adds prepared ingredients of choice to their bag and shakes it. Make sure to get the air out of the bag and zip it up.
* Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes. You can usually cook 6-8 omelettes in a large pot. For more, make another pot of boiling water.
* Open the bags and the omelette will roll out easily. Be prepared for everyone to be amazed.